First Class Assault and Battery Attorney
Call Us (617) 426-5400
First Class Assault and Battery Defense Attorney in Boston, MA
If you’re facing an assault and battery charge, you need an experienced defense attorney on your side. Francisco Napolitano, recently voted a top 10 criminal defense attorney in Massachusetts, can help you fight your charges and protect your rights.
With over 30 years of experience providing criminal defense services, The Law Office of Francisco Napolitano has represented clients in a wide variety of cases, including assault and battery charges. He has a reputation for aggressively and diligently advocating for his clients and achieving positive outcomes.
Do Not Take Assault and Battery Charges Lightly
Assault and battery charges can have serious consequences, including fines, probation, and even imprisonment. A skilled defense attorney like Francisco Napolitano can help you navigate the legal system and build a strong defense.
Here are some ways that Francisco Napolitano can help you fight an assault and battery charge:
- Investigating the case: Francisco Napolitano will conduct a thorough investigation of the case to uncover any evidence that may help your defense. He will review police reports, witness statements, and other evidence to build a strong defense.
- Negotiating a plea deal: In some cases, it may be possible to negotiate a plea deal with the prosecution. Francisco Napolitano has experience negotiating plea deals that can help you avoid jail time or reduce the severity of your sentence.
- Building a defense strategy: Francisco Napolitano will work with you to build a defense strategy that is tailored to your specific case. He may argue that the alleged assault and battery did not occur, that you acted in self-defense, or that the prosecution does not have enough evidence to prove their case.
- Representing you in court: If your case goes to trial, Francisco Napolitano will represent you in court and fight for your rights. He has extensive trial experience and knows how to effectively present evidence and arguments in court.
Facing an assault and battery charge can be a daunting experience, but with the help of a top defense attorney like Francisco Napolitano, you can fight your charges and protect your rights. Contact Francisco Napolitano today to schedule a consultation and learn more about how he can help you with your case.
Next Steps for a Top Defense Attorney for Assault and Battery
If you are interested in learning more about an assault and battery defense attorney that can help you in court, do not hesitate to get in contact with Francisco Napolitano today. For more information or to get started with The Law Office of Francisco Napolitano, call 617-426-5400 or contact us here.
Next Steps for Working With a Burglary Defense Attorney
If you are interested in learning more about how Attoreny Francisco Napolitano can represent you as your burglary defense attorney, get in contact with The Law Office of Francisco Napolitano today. For more information or to get started, call 617-426-5400 or use our free contact form.
We Handle All Criminal Defense Cases Including
- Animal Cruelty
- Assault & Battery
- Bank Robbery
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Crimes
- Enterprise Corruption
- Firearms Charges
- First Amendment Rights
- Home Invasions
- Human Trafficking
- Murder & Attempted Murder
- Nuremberg Code
- Probation/ Parole Violations
- Property Crimes
- Protection Against Mandates
- Sealing Criminal Records
- Second Amendment Rights
- Sex Crimes
- Sexual Assault
- Theft Crimes
- Trafficking for Sexual Servitude
- Vaccinations/Immunizations and
- Violent Crimes
- Weapons Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Rely on Francisco Napolitano
Voted One of the Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorneys in Massachusetts
Never, Never Speak to the Police Without A Defense Attorney!
In the world of criminal investigation, there is no such thing as an innocent question or innocuous question.
If you wish to communicate with the police, always do it through a defense attorney. Never speak to the police on your own! Remember, you do not have to prove your innocence, the police, that is the government, must prove your guilt. You have the constitutional right to remain silent. USE IT!